Terms of Service
Before ordering any assignment the client is required to accept the following terms and conditions as set down by Essay Feast.
- All the essays, terms papers, research papers and other assignments that are written and provided by our company should only be used as a sample or for research purpose. These academic assignments must never be used while violating the copyright infringement law.
- Once the assignment is completely written and delivered, the clients then get the complete rights of that assignment.
- Essay Feast reserves the complete rights to make use of any type of germane and valid research material which includes e-books, online articles, interviews, scholarly journals, magazines, online databases, etc. Still, the clients also have the right to specify any relevant research material to the company for the assignment.
- By accepting our terms and conditions and by ordering the assignment from us, the client confirms that our company doesn’t breach the rules and regulations as laid down by the client’s school, college or university.
- All types of complaints and revision requests concerning the delivered assignment should be submitted within the first two weeks after the assignment delivery. Once the allotted time period is over, Essay Feast will not be responsible for any type of revision or refund request.
Revision and Refund Policy
- Essay Feast dedicatedly adheres to the guidelines provided by the clients at the time of placing the order. Therefore, our writers are not responsible for any revision request which is beyond the initially given guidelines. We only provide the free revision facility to our clients if our writer fails to follow the provided specifications.
- Essay Feast scans the final draft of the assignment through an advanced anti-plagiarism application and we send the scan report to the client in order to assure them the genuineness of the assignment.
- By purchasing the academic assignment from our company, the client accepts that Essay Feast will not be liable for a refund based on the scan report of their own unless they provide us the exact source of plagiarism.