How to Write an Essay in APA Format?
American Psychology Association (APA) is a famous academic writing and documentation style. When you write an essay in APA format, you have to follow the existing standards to format your paper. Failure to do so will result in an extremely bad grade.
Here are some tips for you to help you format your paper correctly:
- Use the famous font called times new roman
- The ideal font size is 12
- Use double-space throughout your essay and even when you create the reference list
- Page number will appear in the header on the top right corner.
- One-Inch margin on all sides
- The first page will be the Title Page. You will have to write the following on top and left-align it:
Running Head: followed by the topic.
- You need to go to the middle of the 1st page now and write the topic again in lower case. Right below the topic, you will have to write your name as well as the name of your institute
- The title will be written again on the second page on top. You will have to center-align and bold it
- Once you are done with your essay, you will need to create a reference list on a separate page. The heading will be ‘References’ and you will have to center-align it
Your paper must be produced in your own words. However, at times you will need to use a direct quote. In such a situation, you must give credit to the author using APA standards or else it will be considered plagiarism.
You must get your hands on an ‘APA Manual’ that will show you how different sources are cited. Remember, incorrect citation will result in a terrible grade.
Are you confused and still can’t write an essay in APA format? Don’t worry… our professional and expert writers are here to help.
We offer you complete peace of mind and freedom so that you can relax and take care of other important tasks in life while we produce a custom-written and plagiarism-free essay to help you achieve academic success.
So, don’t wait… Click here to acquire essay help from our professional and experienced writers now.